Objective: – This PMI Professional in Business Analysis (PMI-PBA)® Preparation Course will give participants foundation, experience, techniques and tools to manage the various aspects of a project. This is a course that is based on application with a board array of practical experiences that can immediately be applied. The course will cover the content of the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) and present the information that is examined on the PMI Professional in Business Analysis (PMI-PBA)® Certification. The course focuses on the role of the Business Analyst within a project environment and blends in aspects of traditional as well as agile project management.
Audience: – Anyone wishing to take the PMI Professional in Business Analysis (PMI-PBA)® exam
Format: – Lecture based with sample questions
Benefits: – This course will be of benefit to learners who identify the importance of the PMI-PBA® accreditation.
Learning Objectives: – After completing this course, you will know how to:
- understand the PMI-PBA® exam process (i.e. application procedure to taking the exam)
- identify the attributes of being a Business Analyst
- understand the Business Analyst tools and techniques
- understand the development and detailing of requirements
- evaluation of stakeholders needs and requirements
- ability to analysis, understand and document a process, system or structure to evaluate its effectiveness and efficiency.
- ability to understand change management and how this needs to be aligned to an organisation
- understanding how to harness the positive energy needed to bring about successful change
- solution management – what is feasible given constraints (budgetary, system, resourcing, time, process)
- stakeholder management – identify, assessing needs relationship management
- practice sample PMI-PBA® exam questions
Training Provider: Turlon & Associates
This training is being run for one of our Member Companies. If you wish to avail of similar training please register your interest below.
Bookings are closed for this event.