Level 2 HACCP Course in Food Safety is designed by the Environmental Health Association of Ireland (EHAI) to give workers in the Food Industry the knowledge of the process needed to maintain food safety in the workplace and comply with EU regulation 852/2004.
Who should attend?
All levels of employee who work in the food industry who are involved in food preparation, service, handling and storage. It is ideal for those working in professional kitchens, hotels, canteens, nursing homes, hospitals, delicatessens, restaurants, childcare, as well as food producers. By law all food businesses are required to implement a food safety management system and all employees are required to be trained in food safety and handling.
- Food Hazards; Chemical, Physical & Biological Hazards
- Cross contamination and how to prevent it
- High and low risk activities
- Monitoring Food Temperatures
- Food Safety Records & Food Traceability
- Pest Control & Waste management
- Dealing with Food at risk from unhygienic practices
- Co-operating with enforcement officers
- Checking deliveries
- Food Sampling & Testing
Duration: 9:30 – 5:30
Certification: EHAI (5 years)
Trainer: Dingle Cookery School
Bookings are closed for this event.