The aim of this two day programme is to provide the essential skills, knowledge and attitudes of senior managers to harness the energies and expertise of their teams to achieve above average results and lead with a highly developed emotional intelligence.
At the end of this programme participants will be able to
1. Describe the attributes of excellent managers
2. Recognise the value of two way communication for ensuring understanding.
3. Foster a highly motivated working environment/culture
4. Achieve a quantum leap in emotional intelligence
5. Facilitate highly participatory, action orientated group discussions for problem solving/continuous improvement initiatives.
6. Apply Situational Leadership model with emotional intelligence and delegate with confidence.
The programme will include the following units:
3.1 Communication (one to one)
3.2 The Excellent Manager & Culture Management
3.3 Emotional Intelligence & Honey & Mumford’s Learning Styles
3.4 Group Facilitation
3.5 Situational Leadership
Day 1, 9th March – 9.30am to 4.30pm
Day 2, 10th March – 9.00am to 3.45pm
Bookings are closed for this event.