Pivot Tables allow users to reach beyond the obvious data to design, arrange and manipulate data at a deeper level. Ensure that your data is cleaned and correct. Design databases which are robust and foolproof. Create stunning reports and graphics for ongoing ease of use.
- Work with text features of Excel to clean imported data.
- Understand how to construct an effective database within Excel.
- Work with Tables to future-proof data entry.
- Create Control Sheets for data variables.
- Use Data Validation to force compliance with input standards.
- Creating dynamic dropdown lists, with sub categories.
- Create and use Pivot Tables.
- Active Field Settings.
- Creating Formulas in Pivot Tables.
- Rearranging/filtering Pivot Tables.
- Grouping data in Pivot Tables.
- Slicers and timelines.
- Replacing and adding to monthly data with ease.
- Summarising data and presenting numbers effectively.
- Updating and Refreshing options.
- Working with totals and subtotals.
- Control Pivot Table options and report layout.
- Drill down to find the data behind the results.
- Create Pivot Charts and use them in the design of mini dashboards.
- Apply Conditional Formatting to Pivot Tables.
Dates – TBC
If you would like to contact us, then please do not hesitate to do so via any of the means below.
Bookings are closed for this event.