QQI ACCREDITED LEVEL 6 [LEVEL 4 ON EUROPEAN FRAMEWORK OF QUALIFICATIONS]
Unit 1 Theories of Training & Adult Learning
Unit 2 The Role of The Trainer
Unit 3 Training Needs Analysis and Programme Design
Unit 4 Preparing for Delivery
Unit 5 Delivery & Assessment
Unit 6 Evaluation of Training
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
This Train the Trainer programme is ideal for full time, professional, part time, casual, recently appointed or aspirational trainers who want to master the skills, knowledge and attitudes required to be an excellent trainer in accordance with international best practice in adult learning while simultaneously achieving an accredited certification on the national and European framework of qualifications.
At the end of this course participants will be able to:
• Understand different learning styles and prepare accordingly
• Review and assess highly participatory training techniques.
• Deliver facilitated training sessions
• Work effectively with a range of learner groups and personalities.
• Design, deliver and evaluate a training programme effectively.
• Assess their ‘comfort zone’ when delivering training and the impact it has on learners.
• Key principles of best practice in adult learning
• Honey & Mumford Learning Styles
• Adult Learning Vs Traditional Education
• Communication for Learning
• Training Needs Analysis
• Designing & developing Training Plans
• Participatory Training tools and techniques
• Facilitation Skills
• Presentation Skills
• Handling Difficult Participants
• Evaluating Training & Self Evaluation
How will you learn?
This course is delivered using international best practice in adult learning. As a result the programme highly participatory using a range of training tools, methods and techniques to ensure that participants get the opportunity to share experiences and knowledge, learn from each other and are given the opportunity to apply and practice the critical skills, knowledge and attitudes required to be an excellent trainer.
This course is currently full. Please register your interest for this course using the Comment Box below and we will let you know should a place become available. Thank you.