by South West Gno Skillnet and South Kerry Skillnet
Tue 21 November, 2017. 8:00 – 10:30a.m. in The Brehon Hotel, Killarney.
This seminar focuses on what businesses need to do in order to be prepared for the introduction of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) in May 2018.
Attendees will leave with a better understanding of the activities they need to undertake in their own business in preparation for GDPR.
An overview of GDPR – what is it and why is it important
- How the data protection landscape is evolving under GDPR
- Understand how GDPR impacts on current business practices
- Identify what changes are required in the business to be ready for GDPR
- How to create a GDPR readiness roadmap for your business
- Examine the consequences of non-compliance for businesses
Speaker : Marie Murphy of Fort Privacy
COST: Free to members, €10 for non-members
Bookings are closed for this event.