Have you done previous HACCP training at management level? Are you looking to expand your knowledge of HACCP and food safety systems? This advanced HACCP course is just the programme for you. You will explore how risk assessment can provide food safety preventative controls and improve systems and procedures; investigate how food fraud can be a threat to your business and understand your legal responsibilities.
· The legal responsibilities applicable to a business
· The role of the regulatory authority in your business
· Work policies and procedures food businesses and operatives need to adopt to comply with their legal responsibilities.
· Food Hazards (CAMP) and risk assessments
· Identifying hazards
· The role of temperature control in controlling microbial hazards
· The role of food preservation
· Shelf life and food testing
· The significance of potentially hazardous foods in a business
· Assembling a multi-disciplinary food safety HACCP team
· The role of training in HACC
· Risk assessment from food perspextive
· Hazardous event and consequence
· Risk matrix
· 12 steps od HACCP in context of codex principles.
· Scope of hazard analysis
· HACCP plan
· Validation and verification
· Validating CCP’s
· Building a food safety verification system
· Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s)
· Documentation control
· Maintaining HACCP Systems
· HACCP review
· Impact analysis
· Crisis Management
· Root Cause Analysis
- Trend analysis· Treaceability· Stress testing
· Audits & Internal Audits
· Sample Questions
· Class discussion regarding sample questions
Dates: 9th and 10th Nov, 17th & 18th Nov, 2016. 9am to 5pm.
Trainer: Mary Daly – The Food Safety Company
Bookings are closed for this event.