Certified Mediation Training – Mediators’ Institute of Ireland Approved Programme
This training is ideal for HR managers, managers and supervisors/team leaders. The skills and knowledge learned will help in managing conflict in the workplace effectively, cutting stress levels, time and costs.
South West Gnó Skillnet is delivering a Certified Mediation Training Programme. The programme covers workplace; community; and civil and commercial disputes. This training includes assessment for accreditation with the Mediators’ Institute of Ireland.
Overall Training Aim
Participants will understand the concept of mediation and the framework required for carrying out professional and effective mediations. They will develop skills for mediating between parties in different contexts and will be prepared for MII assessment.
– Understand the core concept of mediation, its procedure and practice.
– Develop the core competencies necessary for mediating a dispute.
– Learn methods and techniques for identifying the core of the conflict.
– Be able to identify their own style of handling conflict and the changes they may need to make.
– Learn how to empower disputants to move to resolution.
Trainees have an option to go forward for certified assessment for accreditation with the Mediators’ Institute of Ireland. The MII assessment dates will be May 16th or 17th, 2018. Participants will be required to attend one of these dates for assessment.
Kerry (Castlegregory) Training Course Dates 2018
- Block 1 – March – 28th, 29th & 30th
- Block 2 – April – 11th, 12th & 13th
- Block 3 – May – 3rd & 4th
The cost to SWG Skillnet members is €1,550.00 (With additional €250 for those who wish to participate in the Mediators’ Institute of Ireland assessment process).
Bookings are closed for this event.