Date(s) - 30/01/2020
8:30 am - 1:00 pm
This programme is very practical and will give participants the skills and knowledge required to carry out VDU Assessments within their workplace.This course is designed to enable the learner to perform ergonomic risk assessments in their workplace. It will also give information to learners to assist their employers in fulfilling their statutory obligations under the Safety, Health & Welfare (General Application) Regulations 2007; Chapter 5 of Part 2.
On completion of this course, learners will be able to:
- List the duties of the employer under the Safety, Health & Welfare (General Application) Regulations 2007; Chapter 5 of Part 2.
- Understand what the minimum requirements are under the VDURegulations
- Carry out an Ergonomic Risk Assessment
- Advise operators on safe work methods
- Health & Safety Legislation as it applies to working with VDU’s
- Identify the hazards & risks associated with working with Visual Display Units
- Ergonomics – The role of ergonomics in workstation assessments
- Eye & Eyesight Testing
- Typical hazards – Work Related Upper Limb Disorders, Eye strain & fatigue, Musculoskeletal Disorders
- Carrying out a Workstation Assessment
Exact dates – TBC
If you would like to contact us, then please do not hesitate to do so via any of the means below.