Date(s) - 16/03/2021 - 23/04/2021
9:30 am - 4:30 pm
|Module Title||Supervisory Management Skills 6N2104|
|Award Type||Component Award Level 6 (15 Credits)|
|QQI Centre||MCX Training & Development|
The aim of this programme is to equip learners with the relevant critical knowledge and skills to strengthen and develop their supervisory management skills in accordance with international best practice.
A key outcome of the programme is to deliver highly motivated supervisors and managers, equipped with a range of skills, knowledge, tools and techniques for leading, developing and fostering highly motivated teams resulting in increased productivity, profitability and competitiveness.
This programme comprises of one module, namely Supervisory Management Skills cod 6N2104 (15 credits). The specific learning outcomes are grouped into four units – 1. Supervisory Management, 2. Operational Planning, 3. Team Leadership and 4. Organisational Skills
At the end of the programme learners will:
- Acquire the necessary skills, knowledge and attitudes required to address the roles and responsibilities of a highly effective supervisor
- Demonstrate a range of supervisory and management skills that are essential for harnessing the energy of the team and achieve the critical synergy required to surpass targets.
- Develop fundamental interpersonal, communication and facilitation skills that motivate and empower teams.
- Conduct Performance Conversations
- Achieve the confidence to deal with a variety of challenging situations and behaviours.
- Explore effective work practices appropriate to the role as supervisor/line manager including the ability to train on a 1-2-1 basis and drive effective meetings.
5 days with between 10 and 20 hours own time for course work, review and assignment, depending on participant’s level of learning.
How Will I Learn?
This course is delivered using international best practice in adult learning. As a result the programme highly participatory using a range of training tools, methods and techniques to ensure that participants get the opportunity to share experiences and knowledge, learn from each other and are given the opportunity to apply and practice the critical skills, knowledge and attitudes required to be an excellent supervisor/manager.
Training Provider: MCX Training & Development
Date: Tba – March/April 2021
Cost to SWG Members: €500.00
Bookings are closed for this event.