Date(s) - 17/05/2021 - 28/05/2021
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Objective: – This PMI Professional in Business Analysis (PMI-PBA)® Preparation Course will give participants foundation, experience, techniques and tools to manage the various aspects of a project. This is a course that is based on application with a board array of practical experiences that can immediately be applied. The course will cover the content of the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) and present the information that is examined on the PMI Professional in Business Analysis (PMI-PBA)® Certification. The course focuses on the role of the Business Analyst within a project environment and blends in aspects of traditional as well as agile project management.
Audience: – Anyone wishing to take the PMI Professional in Business Analysis (PMI-PBA)® exam
Format: – Lecture based with sample questions
Benefits: – This course will be of benefit to learners who identify the importance of the PMI-PBA® accreditation.
Learning Objectives: – After completing this course, you will know how to:
- understand the PMI-PBA® exam process (i.e. application procedure to taking the exam)
- identify the attributes of being a Business Analyst
- understand the Business Analyst tools and techniques
- understand the development and detailing of requirements
- evaluation of stakeholders needs and requirements
- ability to analysis, understand and document a process, system or structure to evaluate its effectiveness and efficiency.
- ability to understand change management and how this needs to be aligned to an organisation
- understanding how to harness the positive energy needed to bring about successful change
- solution management – what is feasible given constraints (budgetary, system, resourcing, time, process)
- stakeholder management – identify, assessing needs relationship management
- practice sample PMI-PBA® exam questions
Training Provider: Turlon & Associates
This training is being run for one of our Member Companies. If you wish to avail of similar training please register your interest below.