The aim of this one day programme is to provide the essential skills, knowledge and attitudes of supervisors to harness the energies and expertise of their teams and achieve above average results consistently using effective communication and motivation techniques and a highly developed emotional intelligence.
The programme will include the following units:
- Effective Communication
- Honey & Mumford’s Learning Styles [pre course work to be completed by participants]
- Using Emotional Intelligence (EQ) to maximise results
- Applying Situational Leadership with EQ
At the end of this one day programme participants will be able to:
- List the attributes of excellent supervisors
- Recognise the value of two way communication and take responsibility for understanding
- Develop an empathetic communicative approach by recognizing and managing different learning styles resulting in higher motivation levels and higher results.
- Achieve a quantum leap in emotional intelligence and apply the situational leadership model and ultimately delegate with confidence.
MCX Training & Development
The Glen, Faithlegg, Co. Waterford
Contact Person/Trainer: Michael Cox
Telephone: 086 8225301
MCX embraces best practice in relation to adult learning. MCX employs modern training techniques to ensure focus, balanced interaction and action orientation. Michael is particularly noted for his ability to retain learners’ interest in an informal, respectful and light hearted manner while simultaneously ensuring beneficial and relevant learning is achieved for each participant.
Bookings are closed for this event.