This course is specifically for those who already have some experience of Excel and know how to input data into a spreadsheet. It will specifically be of interest to those who are working on spreadsheets created by others but want to know how to set up and manage their own workbooks.
The course content may include the items listed below.
Charts, Sheet Layout and Formatting are covered at Level 1 – Introduction
Review of Excel Basics.
• Understanding the difference between “relative” and “absolute” cell references.
• Understanding and using dates in calculations.
• Creating Custom formats for dates and numbers.
• Using the IF function.
• Using VLOOKUP and HLOOKUP functions.
• Using the SUMIF(s), COUNTIF(s) and AVERAGEIF(s) functions.
• Conditional Formatting.
• Working with Text and using common TEXT functions.
• Importing data from other sources.
• Understand how to construct an effective database within Excel.
• Create basic PivotTables in order to manipulate large tables of data.
Course Fee: €90
Places limited to 10 and will be allocated to first come / pre-paid.
Bookings are closed for this event.