The aim of this programme is to enhance the critical skills, knowledge and attitudes of office based staff members to maximise daily results by working a) smartly, b) collaboratively and c) with emotional intelligence.
At the end of this programme participants will be able to
- List the seven intelligences, define Emotional Intelligence and develop a greater understanding of oneself (Intra personal Intelligence) and how other people are ‘wired’ (Interpersonal Intelligence)
- Recognise/admire differing types of ‘wiring‘ and modify behavior and communication styles accordingly to achieve respectful and fruitful interactions on a daily basis.
- Apply a structure and process for facilitating consultative decision making and collaborative problem solving.
- Give and receive constructive feedback
- Manage time effectively by employing ‘best in class’ tools and practices.
Exact dates & Time– TBC
If you would like to contact us, then please do not hesitate to do so via any of the means below.
Bookings are closed for this event.