The Humanics that Make the Mechanics Work
A tailor-made programme to suit your training requirements. This programme can facilitate senior managers, middle managers, line managers and supervisors.
The aim of this programme is to provide the essential skills, knowledge and attitudes of lean champions to harness the energies and expertise of their teams by achieving meaningful communication and facilitating group problem solving sessions using best practice preferred problem solving techniques with a highly developed emotional intelligence.
At the end of the programme learners will be able to:
- Facilitate focused and action orientated group discussions that have balanced participation.
- List the attributes of excellent communicators & facilitators.
- Recognise the value of two-way communication for ensuring understanding.
- Achieve a quantum leap in emotional intelligence which includes intrapersonal and interpersonal intelligences.
- Develop an empathetic communicative approach by recognising different learning styles and being able speak their ‘language’.
- Motivate teams to embrace, participate and drive continuous improvement/structured problem solving.
Bookings are closed for this event.