This one-day programme is designed for those who would benefit from an update on current case law and best practice in the areas of employment law and HR. Those attending will build their competence and confidence in these critical areas by ensuring that they have the most up to date legal and case law approaches.
On completion of the programme, participants will:
- Have a clear understanding of the current issues arising in key areas of employment legislation
- Be capable of dealing with queries and questions on each of the topics covered
- Confidently look at policies and procedures that are currently in place with a critical eye
- Acquire the current best practice approach to dealing with issues
- Understand current case law and be aware of new issues that are arising almost daily
- Have the tools for dealing with complex employment relationships
- Spot potential risks for their organisation of possible claims from current or ex-employees
- Have an overview and understanding of key aspects of employment legislation
The law, by statute and judgement, is placing an ever-increasing burden on the employment relationships. Failure to comply with the law is both costly and time-consuming. Experienced Ibec staff who deal with a variety of real life situations on a daily basis present this course. They will present the issues in a practical manner illustrating the key points with the use of realistic case examples and case law.
Who Should Attend?
Managers and HR specialists whose responsibilities require them to understand employment law and to be up to date with case law and practice.
Trainer : IBEC
If you would like to contact us, then please do not hesitate to do so via any of the means below.
Bookings are closed for this event.