Strike a Balance – helping your staff to reflect on how to create and sustain a balanced approach going forward.
With the government’s plan to remove most restrictions from the 22nd October, this means a return to the workplace. This will look different depending on each organisation’s policy; however, a hybrid approach appears to be the most common choice going forward.
Research shows that while some people experienced a lack of work life balance when they were remote working, many used the time to work on other areas of their life i.e. more time with family, more exercise, better savings, better eating, better sleep, engaging more with friends and family online, different types of connection. A lot has been lot learned, which is why your staff may be apprehensive about returning to the ‘rat race’.
I ran a poll in late August with a group of staff in US College campuses – 80% said they are anxious about returning to work. People shared they were fearful about going back to ‘all consuming’ roles, traffic, not taking lunch, cancelling plans due to work. Boundaries are required and this is what this program offers an opportunity for your staff to do.
Strike a Balance will help staff to reflect on how to create and sustain a balanced approach going forward. When staff are balanced, they are more engaged, happier, more creative and ultimately more productive – they Strike a Balance.
This is a 2-hour interactive and self- reflective online seminar, delivered on zoom
Key Concepts of the day:
- Work-Life Balance – Myth or Reality?
- 360 Audit
- Group Activity
- Mindset Mastery
- Stress Management Techniques
- Readiness for Change
- The Return to Work Well Life Vision Statement
By the end of this 2-hour program your team will
- Understand what BALANCE means to them and have identified areas of improvement
- Have defined their NON-NEGOTIABLES
- Understand the challenges that may arise that may block them from achieving a more balanced lifestyle
- Have an AWARENESS of their stress triggers and tools to manage.
- Have the opportunity to use creative & strategic thinking tools to support their WELL LIFE VISION
- Have had the opportunity set a GOAL to work towards either individually or collaboratively.This online event is free of charge to South West Gnó Skillnet Members –
Bookings are closed for this event.